A little info and a few minutes are all we need.
- Competitively low fixed rates on new or used vehicles
- Up to 125% financing available for qualified buyers
- Flexible terms to fit your budget
- Fast pre-approval for better buying power
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Auto Solution car-buying assistance
- Low-cost Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Plus
- Low-cost Mechanical Breakdown Protection
- Debt Protection Plan available
- Local Western Washington decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Plus
EvergreenDIRECT CU offers GAP to our members.* Most vehicles depreciate by thousands of dollars as soon as they are purchased. If your vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair, or otherwise declared a total loss, you will still be liable to pay the difference (the "gap") between the insurance settlement and your remaining loan balance.
But if you have GAP coverage, we'll pay that difference for you. As an added bonus, if you ever have to use your GAP policy and you finance your replacement vehicle with evergreenDIRECT CU, your GAP policy will pay $1,000 towards the purchase of your new vehicle.
All this protection and peace of mind comes for just pennies a day. And the one-time price can be rolled into your loan at the time you purchase your vehicle.
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
How many times have you heard stories about cars breaking down right after the warranty expires? With Mechanical Breakdown Protection (MBP), you can rest easy knowing you are covered. This protection plan extends coverage to virtually all mechanical and electrical components on your vehicles. MBP is available for both new and pre-owned vehicles, and coverage is transferable if you sell your vehicle before your agreement expires — providing added resale value.
Debt Protection Plan
You can provide for your family in the event of your death, disability, or unemployment by purchasing low-cost payment protection through evergreenDIRECT CU. Premiums for payment protection are calculated and applied monthly to the declining balance of your loan.