If you can't find what you're looking for in the answers below, ask us a question and we'll get back to you soon.


Mobile Payment (ApplePay®, Samsung Pay®, and Android Pay®)

How do I set this up?

Go to your App store and download the app for your mobile device. Next you'll load your cards in your "wallet". When you're done, you'll be prompted to contact us to complete the registration. 

Is this safe?

Actually, Mobile Payment offers another layer of security you don't have when you pay by pulling out your card. The merchant receives a token with the transaction and never has access to your card number.

How do I use this at the store?

Your mobile device should notify you when you are in a store that accepts Mobile Payment. Then simply open the app, hold your phone over the terminal and click to approve.

What if I lose my phone?

You should contact us to disable your token. We will issue a new token when you re-register with your new device.

What if I lose my card or get a replacement card?

If you get a new card reissued for any reason, you will need to add this new card to your mobile wallet and re-register.

Remote Check Deposit

How does this work?

Using our mobile app, you can deposit checks simply by taking a picture of the front and back.

How do I prepare the check for deposit?

The check needs to be properly endorsed and be of sufficient quality to get a good picture. If the check has been physically damaged it is probably not a good candidate for remote deposit. Endorsing the check properly is critical. First, all the payees must endorse the check. Don't just write "for deposit only" without signing your name because chances are we will reject it. Your endorsement must also contain the phrase "REMOTE DEPOSIT". If you neglect to write Remote Deposit with your endorsement, we will also reject the check.

How will I know if my deposit was accepted?

If you deposit an item by 3pm on a business day, we will process your deposit that day. A hold is placed on your deposit until we are able to process it. At that time, we may release the hold depending on many factors such as the type and amount of the check and your overall relationship with the credit union. Once your check is processed and accepted you will receive an email notification. If your deposit item was rejected, you will receive an email outlining why it was rejected and how you can correct the problem.

What do I do with the check once I deposit it?

You need to hold on to it for a while. We suggest about a week. Stick a note on it so you'll know you've already deposited it and then put it in a safe place. After that we recommend you shred or otherwise destroy it.

Is there a cost to deposit my checks this way?


Lost Debit or Credit Card

What do I do?

If you just left the card behind at a store and you know exactly where it is, use our mobile app to go to Remote Control Cards and turn off your card right away. Then once you've reclaimed the card and you know everything is ok, go back into the app and turn it back on.

But if you've lost it or concerned it is in the wrong hands, call us right now to block the card! During business hours call our office at 1-800-327-4286 and press 0. Weekends, holidays and after hours call 800-327-4286 and press 2. If you are out of the country, call 412-552-2698.

Travel Plans

Does the credit union need to know?

Yes please! If you are traveling outside of your normal radius and plan to use your eDCU Debit card or Perks Visa credit card, we will want to place notes on your account. If you don't register your plans with us and you travel to an area where you don't normally go, our fraud prevention systems could block your transactions. We certainly don't want that to happen. So before you leave, contact our office and let us know where you are going and the time frame you will be gone. You can call us at 360-943-7676 during business hours or send us a Secure Message in Online Banking with your travel dates and locations.

Routing Number

What is eDCU's routing number?


Wire Transfer

I need to receive a wire transfer to my eDCU account. What information do I need?

Incoming wires must be received at eDCU by 2pm Pacific Time for same day processing.

Please provide the following wire instructions to the sender of the wire:

Send Wire To:

ABA #311990511
6801 Parkwood Blvd
Plano, TX 75024

Account to Credit:

evergreenDIRECT Credit Union
ABA #325181002
1018 E Union Ave
Olympia, WA 98501

For Further Credit To:

Member Name
Member Account Number/Suffix
Type of Account (Checking, Loan, etc)

There is a fee for this service.

I need to send a wire transfer from my eDCU account. What information do I need?

Outgoing wire transfer requests for domestic wires must be received by 1pm Pacific Time. International requests must be received by 12pm Pacific Time.

You will need to get the wire instructions from the receiver. The majority of wire transfer requests require you to sign before we will withdraw and send the money. If you are unable to come to an office to request the wire, you may call us and we can have you electronically sign it. There is a fee for outgoing wire transfer service.

Online Payment for Your eDCU Loan

Can I make a payment on my eDCU loan and credit card with another bank's credit or debit card?

Yes. It's easy. Just click on Web Payment. You can set this up as a 1-time transaction or on a recurring basis. There is a fee for this service.

Change of Address

I need to update my information. What does eDCU need from me?

To protect your account, we will not accept address change notifications from the post office or over the telephone. All address changes must be made in writing with your signature or via Online Banking once you have logged in with your credentials. You can print it and deliver it to us in person or via mail or fax. Alternatively, you can log into Online Banking and send us a message via the Secure Messaging link under Services with your updated information.

Add or Remove a Joint Owner

I need to change the signers on my account. How do I do this?

Regardless of if you are adding a joint owner or taking one off, a new signature card will need to be completed and all parties will need to sign – even someone that is being removed. To do this, please contact a Member Services Representative to assist you.

Bill Payer

I'm having a problem with a payment I made or with a vendor. Who can help me?

Bill Payer offers extended service hours. Service reps are available to help you Monday thru Friday 7:30 am to 11 pm pacific time. They also have chat service. To inquire, log into your account and go to bill payer. Instructions to make an inquiry and the information you will need can be found there.


I think there has been unauthorized activity on my account. What do I do?

Disputed transactions can come in so many forms and each type of transaction can have its own requirements for what to do. So we think it is best that you contact us and explain the situation. This way we can determine exactly what needs to be done, what you need to sign and documents you may need to provide so everything gets done right the first time. If you have a concern of fraud or unauthorized transactions on your account, call us during business hours at 360-943-7676 and speak to a Member Services Representative.