A little info and a few minutes are all we need.
Home Suite Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
What if the next time you turned on the shower a stream of cash came out? That's kind of what a HELOC is like. We use the TLC you've shown your home as collateral for a line of credit, giving you access to affordable funds on tap. Spend as much or as little as you need — and pay interest only on what you use!
- Competitive rates for several short-term or one-time needs:
- Major life events
- Home remodel projects
- Debt consolidation
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing up to 100% loan-to value
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Re-use without re-applying
- Debt Protection Plan available
- Easy access online, by phone, or in person
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Local Western Washington decision-making and processing
- Helpful, customized service throughout the entire process
Keeping Our Members Safe
Learn more about the Safe Act and what it means to our members.
*Consult a tax advisor.
*We charge a Document Preparation Fee of $50 at opening and a $35 Annual Maintenance Fee. You are also responsible for 3rd party fees that generally range from $275-$1,100. Variable rate Home Equity Lines of Credit are calculated at the rate specified, then adjusted quarterly based on the index plus a margin as indicated on the Home Equity Line of Credit Pre-disclosure. Maximum APR of 18%. Effective April 1, 2021, Home Suite Home Equity HELOC Loans max credit line is $125,000.