What if the next time you turned on the shower a stream of cash came out? That's kind of what a HELOC is like. We use the TLC you've shown your home as collateral for a line of credit, giving you access to affordable funds on tap. Spend as much or as little as you need — and pay interest only on what you use!
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major home improvements
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Accommodating repayment terms that work uniquely for you
- Re-use without re-applying
- Easy access online, by phone, or in person
- The interest paid might be tax deductible*
- Debt Protection Plan available
- Local Western Washington decision-making and processing
- Helpful, customized service throughout the entire process
*APR = Annual Percent Rate. Subject to credit approval. Offer subject to change. Restrictions may apply. Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) has a variable rate based and subject to change during the term of the loan. The minimum monthly payment may change as a result of this rate change. Minimum $10,000 new loan or $10,000 cash out on EDCU refinance transactions. Lesser amounts are subject to a $350 origination fee. Maximum loan amount is determined by underwriting. Members without qualifying checking account will pay an origination fee equal to $35 per year the loan is amortized. We charge a Document Preparation Fee of $50 at opening and a $35 annual maintenance fee. You are also responsible for 3rd party fees that generally range from $275-$1,100. Contact the credit union for more details.
Keeping Our Members Safe
Learn more about the Safe Act and what it means to our members.
*Consult a tax advisor.
*We charge a Document Preparation Fee of $50 at opening and a $35 Annual Maintenance Fee. You are also responsible for 3rd party fees that generally range from $275-$1,100. Variable rate Home Equity Lines of Credit are calculated at the rate specified, then adjusted quarterly based on the index plus a margin as indicated on the Home Equity Line of Credit Pre-disclosure. Maximum APR of 18%.