Having trouble paying your mortgage payment? Need help avoiding foreclosure?
Is your home loan with evergreenDIRECT Credit Union? If so and you are having problems making your payments, please contact us online or at 360-943-7676/800-327-4286. We want to do everything we can to help you keep your home.
Making Home Affordable
This is the government program created to help homeowners with either a refinance or a modification of an existing Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac home loan. Check your eligibility by going to the website Makinghomeaffordable.gov.
HOPE NOW is an alliance between HUD approved counseling agents, mortgage companies, investors, and other mortgage market participants that provides free foreclosure prevention assistance.
If you need immediate assistance call 1-888-995-HOPE (4673) or go to hopenow.com.
Other Agencies & Contact Numbers
- Department of Financial Institutions — Homeownership Counseling 877-894-4663
- Civil Legal Aid (Outside King County) 888-201-1014
- Civil Legal Aid (King County) 877-211-9724
- Military OneSource (for those in the military, or their dependents) 800-342-9647
Gather Your Documentation
When contacting someone in regards to assistance with your mortgage, here are some things that you will want to collect to be able to provide adequate information. (There may be other items requested.)
- Current income verification
- Current mortgage information, including balance, rate & terms
- Current financial obligations