A little info and a few minutes are all we need.
Used to be the big banks' big advantage was branches on every corner. Notice we said "used to be." Shared branching gives you access to more than 5,000 brick-and-mortar branches nationwide! Visit any branch in the CO-OP Shared Branching network and enjoy the friendly, personal service you get here at eDCU.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches
- Over 2,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
- And more!
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification (e.g. state driver's license or US Passport)
Find a Shared Branch
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you:
- Search online by ZIP code, address, city, or state
- Call 1-888-SITE-CO-OP (888-748-3266) to find a branch by telephone
- Download the CO-OP Shared Branch locator app for iPhone® or Android™