Used to be the big banks' big advantage was branches on every corner. Notice we said "used to be." Shared branching gives you access to more than 5,000 brick-and-mortar branches nationwide! Visit any branch in the CO-OP Shared Branching network and enjoy the friendly, personal service you get here at eDCU.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,000 compatible branches
- Over 2,000 self-service locations (open 24/7)
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase money orders and official checks*
- And more!
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification (e.g. state driver's license or US Passport)
Find a Shared Branch
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP location nearest to you: