We've partnered with LendKey to provide our members with access to a low-cost student loan refinancing product online at anytime. LendKey shares our mission of prioritizing people over profit and all student loan products available on the LendKey platform are funded by community lenders across America.
Available for private and federal1, undergraduate and grad school student loans
- 2-Minute rate check with no impact on your credit score
- Choose from fixed and variable rates in 5, 7, 10, and 15 year term options to fit your budget
- Reduce monthly payments by up to 40% and save an average of over $10,000
- Cosigner release available after 12 monthly payments2
- Available for private and federal, undergraduate and grad school student loans
- 0.25% Interest Rate Reduction with automatic payments3
- Interest only repayment option available for up to first four years of repayment
- Largest unemployment protection period in the market at 18 months
- No origination fees or prepayment penalties
1Refinancing Federal Student Loans: Please be aware that you may potentially lose certain benefits associated with your federal student loans by refinancing such federal loans with a private student loan consolidation. These benefits may include favorable repayment options, loan and fixed interest rates, extended loan terms, and loan forgiveness. We strongly advise that you seek professional advice and examine the benefits and options before refinancing your federal loans. It is important to us that you are comfortable with potentially forfeiting benefits that may not be offered through our consolidation loan.
2Cosigner Release: In order to qualify the cosigner release, the borrower's account cannot be delinquent and he/she must submit a request, meet the consecutive, timely payment requirements, and meet the lender's credit criteria and income requirements.
3ACH Discount: Subject to floor rate. The rate reduction will be removed and the rate will be increased by 0.25% upon any cancellation or failed collection attempt of the automatic payment and will be suspended during any period of deferment or forbearance. As a result, during the forbearance or suspension period, and/or if the automatic payment is canceled, any increase will take the form of higher payments.